You are requesting, scheduling, or confirming intuitive healing services (the “Services”) to be provided by Jane Fecteau. This may be in the form of a distance healing session, a private in-person session, or participation in a group session. You are agreeing that the following representations are accurate (the “Client Care Agreement”), and also that you are bound by and agree to the Terms and Conditions of this Website:
- I am over the age of 18 years old, or am the parent or legal guardian of the individual seeking the Services.
- I am currently under the care of a physician or other health care practitioner.
- I understand that Jane Fecteau is not a physician or traditional medical professional. The Services will incorporate intuitive healing modalities that are not recognized as a diagnosis, treatment, or cure of physical ailments or illnesses.
- I understand that Jane Fecteau may maintain minimal care records in the form of notes on my sessions within her discretion, but is not required to. These notes are solely for her purposes of refreshing herself on what has happened between sessions, and may be destroyed in her discretion after a lapse of 6 months since my last session for Services.
- I understand that Jane Fecteau does not accept insurance payments, and no insurance codes will be generated in association with this work. No diagnosis or treatment plan will be created at any point during or after the Services.
- I understand that no doctor-patient relationship is established through my participation in the Services, and that the Services I will experience will in no way involve or result in a medical diagnosis, medical treatment, or serve as medical advice. I will not rely on the Services to provide a medical diagnosis, provide prescription, treatment, or cure for any ailments or issues we discuss or are worked on during the Services.
- During the Services, a list of available self-care options or solutions may be described to support myself between sessions of the Services, but I agree that before undertaking any of these options or solutions, I will consult my physician or other health care practitioner whose care I am currently under.
- I understand that I am not to record the sessions (whether in person or distance sessions) as recording could retain patterns around the energy and health issues that could interfere with the forward moving intention of the Services.
- I understand that I cannot be driving or operating heavy machinery during a distance session. I will be sedentary or only moving in light activity of my body. This is because I may experience lightheadedness or a woozy feeling during the session, and could be putting my safety or the safety of others at risk.
- I understand that intuitive healing is not an exact science. There will be no refunds, discounts, or disputes of fees for Services rendered.
- I understand that Jane Fecteau reserves the right to terminate Services with me at any time within her discretion.